Pricing that Guarantees Results
We're not cheap. That's because we don't believe in cutting corners with something as important as your long-term health.
Unlike traditional gyms, when you join The Hill our coaches will know your name, your schedule, and your goals. The big box gyms plan on you NOT showing up. We're the opposite. Here, you'll have access to coaches at any time at no additional cost.
January 2020 Special
FitPass: Access to all 3 Fitness Studios at The Hill!
Lock in your discounted rate for the life of your membership (regularly $79)
Keep it fresh with FitPass. You get access to:
- Yoga Classes
- Core Training Classes
- Cardio Classes
- red/line classes
- CrossFit classes
- Specialty Courses
- Open Gym
*CrossFit classes require an Intro Program*
Our best value membership. Features:
- Groups of 2-4
- Good for busy schedules
- Low cost + individual attention
Want more info? How about a coupon for your first month?
Fill out the form below and we'll send you a coupon for a free class as well as a discount off your intro month!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require contracts or hidden "facility fees"?
We hate that kind of stuff. And, frankly, we’re embarrassed that our colleagues in the industry feel that’s OK.
We do, however, offer 6- and 12- month contracts and pass along a discount for each. But we also have a month-to-month option as well. Your workout. Your choice.
And cancellation is simple: tell us you’re done 30 days ahead of time and we cancel your membership. No certified mail. No awkward meetings. No B.S.
How do the memberships work?
We have two main types of payment plans:
- Recurring: a monthly payment that occurs on the same date each month until you stop it.
- Sessions: a “punch card” of classes or private coaching sessions that expire after 3 months.
We have three main types of membership:
- Unlimited Group Classes: a recurring monthly payment that is good for red/line, CrossFit, Open Gym, and Specialty Courses.
- Small Group: a recurring monthly payment that is good for Semi-Private coaching. Similar to personal training but with a couple other folks offered at a steep discount. This is our best value membership.
- Private Coaching: We offer single sessions, 5 packs, and 10 packs that expire after 3 months. Available as 30- or 60- minute session options.
Why is it so expensive?
If you’re used to the $10/month gym membership, this will seem very expensive to you. If you’ve done personal training before, this will seem very inexpensive.
The Hill is one of an emerging type of fitness facility. Some have called it “boutique” or “concierge” fitness. What does that mean?
Simply put, if you’re a member here we expect that you come here to work out.
Seems crazy, right?! But did you know…
For nearly a century, the fitness business model was built upon it’s members NEVER working out. As I’m sure you know, it’s easy to get really motivated when you first sign up for that $10 gym membership, but you have no accountability to actually step foot in the door.
In fact, the $10/month gyms don’t want you to use the facility. If more than 10% of their members actually showed up they couldn’t fit them in the building.
We decided to build a gym where we plan on every member achieving the results they want. This means that we have less members, more individualized attention, and a coach who is available to you at any time at no additional cost.