- red/line classes
- CrossFit classes
- Specialty Courses
- Open Gym
*CrossFit classes require an Intro Program*
Quickest results for busy schedules.
- Best option for weight loss
- Work out when it fits in your schedule
- Can add a friend or family member to your session
- Discounts available when you buy more sessions
- Nutrition assistance included
Are you ready to treat your health as an investment?
Fill out the form below to schedule your complimentary Discovery Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require contracts or hidden "facility fees"?
We hate that kind of stuff. And, frankly, we’re embarrassed that our colleagues in the industry feel that’s OK.
We do, however, offer 6- and 12- month contracts and pass along a discount for each. But we also have a month-to-month option as well. Your workout. Your choice.
And cancellation is simple: tell us you’re done 30 days ahead of time and we cancel your membership. No certified mail. No awkward meetings. No B.S.
How do the memberships work?
We have two main types of payment plans:
- Recurring: a monthly payment that occurs on the same date each month until you stop it.
- Sessions: a “punch card” of classes or private coaching sessions that expire after 3 months.
We have three main types of membership:
- Unlimited Group Classes: a recurring monthly payment that is good for red/line, CrossFit, Open Gym, and Specialty Courses.
- Small Group: a recurring monthly payment that is good for Semi-Private coaching. Similar to personal training but with a couple other folks offered at a steep discount. This is our best value membership.
- Private Coaching: We offer single sessions, 5 packs, and 10 packs that expire after 3 months. Available as 30- or 60- minute session options.
Why is it so expensive?
If you’re used to the $10/month gym membership, this will seem very expensive to you. If you’ve done personal training before, this will seem very inexpensive.
The Hill is one of an emerging type of fitness facility. Some have called it “boutique” or “concierge” fitness. What does that mean?
Simply put, if you’re a member here we expect that you come here to work out.
Seems crazy, right?! But did you know…
For nearly a century, the fitness business model was built upon it’s members NEVER working out. As I’m sure you know, it’s easy to get really motivated when you first sign up for that $10 gym membership, but you have no accountability to actually step foot in the door.
In fact, the $10/month gyms don’t want you to use the facility. If more than 10% of their members actually showed up they couldn’t fit them in the building.
We decided to build a gym where we plan on every member achieving the results they want. This means that we have less members, more individualized attention, and a coach who is available to you at any time at no additional cost.