The Hill is set to be back open on May 15th, 2020
Are you taking additional safety precautions to restrict the spread of COVID-19?
Yes. We have dedicated significant resources to ensure your safety and to help you feel at ease during uncertain times. This page is full of steps we’re taking to prioritize your safety. There is also a survey at the bottom of this page for you to provide your feedback.
Can I bring my kids to the gym?
Yes, but with restrictions. Please see kids area information below.
Do I need to reserve a spot in class ahead of time?
Health and government officials have asked that businesses maintain 30 days of records and encourage reservations for all appointments. Please help us control the flow of traffic by reserving your spot in a class or open gym time.
Do I need to reserve Open Gym? May I reserve multiple hours?
For the time being we ask that you only reserve a single session per day so we can guarantee as many spots as possible. We will open up additional class times and open gym slots as restrictions ease. If you need help getting in a good workout in an hour, talk to Coach Josh :)
How do I sign up for classes?
There is a video below that shows how to download The Hill’s reservation app and sign up for your classes. You are able to sign up for class between 15 minutes and 48 hours ahead of time.
Will the showers be open?
In order to limit the amount of time and contact points at The Hill the showers will be closed during our Phase I re-open.
Will you still offer online options?
Yes. There will still be online workout options available during Phase I of re-opening.
Phase I Re-Opening begins May 15th, 2020
The Hill has created as COVID advisory panel of health and medical professionals to assist with Phase I re-opening
Our #1 priority is your safety. Help us as we take extra precautions to keep you and your loved ones safe. Below you’ll find the protocols The Hill has put in place for our Phase I:
The Hill will have 1-way traffic in & out.
- Fast-acting disinfectant will be available at every workout station and contact point.
- Fresh air… inside & out! More air circulation for indoor classes as well as daily outdoor classes to get your Vitamin D.
Classes will be limited to 10 people, reserved ahead of time.
- Equipment and contact points will be sanitized at the end and before each class.
Each classroom will have separate bag storage and seating to minimizing gathering in shared spaces.
- You may be asked to take your temperature upon entering The Hill and/or further screened for contact risk factors.
- More class times to meet demand.
- We’re creating reBuild program to help you get back your strength and cardio with minimal risk injury.
- There will not be any shared chalk buckets for the foreseeable future. We’ll be selling individual liquid and powder chalk for you to use during your workouts.
If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms of illness, we advise you to stay home. The same goes for the kiddos.
Let’s continue to be diligent in our cleanliness not only for ourselves but for our entire gym family.
Check the CDC for the latest information.
Check back often as we'll be adding classes to meet demand
You must sign up for classes and Open Gym ahead of time
See the video to learn how to enroll in classes.
- You may enroll in your class or Open Gym time up to 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time.
- If you cannot make that time, you will need to cancel at least 1 hour beforehand.
- All late cancellations and no-shows will be subject to a $3 cancellation fee.
- Late cancellation fees will all go to provide scholarships to those who have lost their job during quarantine.
- Please do not enroll in back to back sessions. If you would like to stay for an additional class or open gym offering, please ask a coach if there is space available.
Kids Area Update
Kids Area is Open from 9am-5pm ONLY
- There will be no toys or games in the kids’ area; please bring your own and take them home with you.
- Kids area hours are 9am-5pm and will be strictly enforced.
- Parents are to accompany children while they are anywhere outside the designated kids area.
- Children are not to leave the designated kids’ area without a parent.
- Parents will be given 1 warning for a violation of these policies and — upon the 2nd warning — will be asked to no longer bring their children to work out.
We wanted to use this page to talk a little about health.
Whether the world is experiencing a global pandemic or not, your immune system is the first line of defense against any type of sickness.
A strong immune system plays a huge role in whether a person gets sick, how long sickness lasts, and sometimes, whether a person survives or not.
Let's run through a few points...
...to remind everyone what they can do to keep those immune systems fired up.
- Sleep. Sleep is a place for recovery. For the best sleep:
- Turn off screens and dampen the lighting in your home 2-3 hours before bed.
- Stop eating 2-3 hours before bed. Digestion is work. We don’t work while we sleep.
- Very light breath work as you are lying down to fall asleep
- Nutrition. I’ll leave this one to Michael Pollan – “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.”
- Water. Do it. Trust me on this. Drink plenty of it. You’re made of it.
Please take a minute to share your thoughts on returning back to regular training at The Hill