With all the noise out there, it’s tough to get sound nutrition advice.
At Memorial Hill, we’re extremely fortunate to have some very smart scientists (looking at you, Sabrena) on the team to help us navigate the waters. But, just as important as sound science, is a sound behavior philosophy. After all, this is where the rubber meets the road. Below are our non-negotiables for nutrition:
- There is no end date – health is a lifestyle change
- Food should not be approached as a “Challenge” – this leads to disordered relationships with food.
- Tasty – you should enjoy the foods you eat.
- Food should fuel your goals.
- Change should be incremental and adjustable (based on goals).
- Any changes you make should improve your relationship with food.
Interested in digging deeper with NutritionNOW?